Design For Disability
Hede Architects are now the leading practice for design for disability. We offer a unique architectural service and have designed for adult day activity centres through to schools for students with Autism. We are at the forefront of educational design in Victoria having been a finalist in the Awards for best school project under $3 million.
- We have just produced the latest design for 3 new Autistic Schools in Victoria, Australia.
- We have in house disability research and also can provide consultant demographic and social research for your area.
- We offer a personalised service where our design architects offer unique insights into design and offer ongoing support during the life of the project.
- Our designs represent many years of developing knowledge of what works in buildings supporting people with disabilities and how the buildings reflect the core values of the organisation and the people in them.
- Our projects with Autism have enabled the organisations involved to showcase their service to other providers in Australia and overseas.
- Our designs build upon the many successful components that occur in the organisations and we take these components and build on them, offering a new potential to the service model and enhancing it.